Grow your business at Centrallia
Are you looking to grow your business, form new partnerships or explore new global markets? Then you won’t want to miss Centrallia! A global business to business forum, Centrallia has been designed specifically for businesses seeking new opportunities.
The 4th edition of Centrallia will be held May 25–27, 2016 and will welcome more than 700 businesses from all over Canada and from more than 30 countries, World Trade Centres as well as chambers of commerce, and trade and investment agencies, making this an excellent opportunity to do business and learn about many aspects of trade.
Centrallia is ideal for businesses looking for opportunities in the following industries:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Environmental Industries
- Energy, Resources, and Mining
- Innovation and R&D
An efficient model
Centrallia offers 2 1/2 days comprised of countless networking opportunities for only $1,350. This cost includes meals, speakers, a gala dinner, access to the trade show and your prearranged meeting schedule.
An Exhibitor Package is also available for $3,200.
A proven business match-making system
More than just a one-off event, Centrallia is a platform par excellence for international trade development and investment attraction, with a full pre-event and post-event support program aimed to help small and medium sized businesses be successful and make connections to grow their business globally.
- Pre-event support includes: company profile development, trade show preparation and coaching, matchmaking support, and proactive recruitment based on the identified needs of the registered participants – for those who register early, we seek out and invite the contacts on your behalf.
- During the event: full on-site support, translation and interpretation services, access to international trade experts and service providers, and well as on-the-fly rescheduling of meetings to ensure a highly productive experience. We provide a positive and supportive environment to ensure participants can maximise their time and focus on doing business, all while accessing the resources they need to be successful.
- Post-event support includes: follow-up contact from the World Trade Centre Winnipeg’s trade development team, personalised support and aftercare to pursue trade leads, facilitation services. We work with participants to tackle the vital next steps in order to transform leads and first contacts into business deals.