Who Should Attend
Centrallia is the perfect venue for any company looking for new opportunities or to learn more about growing its business locally, nationally and internationally.
Your company can benefit from Centrallia if you are:
- A growing business – you want to explore business opportunities outside of your current market by meeting potential clients, partners or alternative suppliers in the markets you want to expand into.
- Export ready – your company is currently exporting, has an export plan and has the resources to support and service new markets.
- An importer or distributor – you’re seeking alternative suppliers, new products or materials to cut costs and improve your bottom line.
- An investor – you’re seeking investment opportunities in Canada and abroad.
- A trade and investment expert or service provider – whether you are a lawyer, insurer, customs and brokerage specialist, financial advisor or transportation expert, Centrallia is an ideal place to share your knowledge and expand your network.
- A trade and investment promotion agency – become an exhibitor and showcase your region to business leaders from around the world.
Who should represent your company:
- Decision-makers (CEOs, senior management/executive team, directors)
- The focus of Centrallia is on business development at a local, national and international level and as such will be of interest to those responsible for the strategic planning and development of the company.